Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Update on Snakes

I finally was able to locate at church a couple Sunday's ago, the individual who gave me their business card (see the other posts below). I have it in my hands. The plastic snake that a woman gave to me has been in my house and on the table when I work from home. It is now somewhere on the floor at home. This morning as I was driving into work, I thought "what would I do if while I was driving there was a snake in my car?" How that came up in my thoughts - I'll never know.

Okay - so I haven't called the individual yet about seeing his snakes. I was out last week in Atlanta for the Catalyst Conference and was challenged and encouraged. However, I find the past few days that I am discouraged about the women's conference we have been developing for over a year now. We are not finding women signing up for the conference even though we have distributed many brochures and posted posters. God - I praise you anyway!

No comments: